Acarda Messenger Auto Dialer software has a Survey template for telephone surveys and polls. This auto dialer software automatically phones a list of people and asks them a set of questions that they can respond to using their telephone keypad. Schedule when it is to make the phone calls, record your questions (using Acarda Messenger's Prompt Editor) and it will do the rest. Use it to carry out market research, carry out telephone polls, test new ideas and to gather opinions.
Key Features of the Survey Auto Dialer
- Automatically place telephone calls & convey voice messages
- Up to 10 campaigns, sets of messages and number lists simultaneously
- Use the software on up to 12 telephone analog lines at the same time, depending on the hardware installed.
- Set start and stop times for each day of the week.
- Automatically generate a random list of telephone numbers to call
- Import a list of telephone numbers
- Prevent calls being made to numbers you want to exclude
- Gives recipients the option of being added to a Do Not Call List
- Configurable number of delivery attempts for busy or no answer calls
- Play a different message if call answered by answer machine
- Verify the listener is the best person to complete the survey
- Wait till the best person comes to the telephone
- Ask for a time to ring back when the best person will be available
- Ask up to nine different questions
- End call after any question depending on person's response.
- Answers given by pressing telephone keypad. Multi-digit responses e.g birthdate, as well as single digit options allowed.
- Reports the results of calls, as well as responses to each questions. Reports can be exported for further analysis.
- Displays call statistics
- Extensive On-Screen Help
- Supports Windows 2000/2003/XP.
How It Works
The Acarda Messenger Survey autodialer can generate a list of random phone numbers and then automatically phone these numbers. You can also import a list of telephone numbers. You can ensure certain numbers won't ever be telephoned by listing their numbers in the Do Not Call list.
When the auto dialer phones the people on your list, it can ask the person who answers the phone some preliminary questions to determine if they are the best person to complete the survey. If the call is answered by an answer machine, a summary message can be left, rather than the full message. Once the right person is on the phone it will play up to 9 survey questions and ask for a response. People answer the questions by pressing the appropriate number on their telephone keypad, e.g. press 1 for 'Yes' or 2 for 'No'. They can also enter multi-digit answers, e.g. their birth date.
Acarda Messenger Survey keeps placing calls until all the people on your list have been phoned, or the preset stop time is reached for that day. It will automatically reschedule new attempts of failed numbers (busy or not answered). You can view, print and export results of all the calls and people's answers to each question.
Acarda Messenger Advanced Edition has three templates the Sales Lead, the Client Call, and the Survey whereas the Standard Edition
only has the Sales Lead template.
You can download Acarda Messenger Autodialer software .
You can see how the auto dialer is setup but you can not import or make calls
until you purchase a license and have a Dialogic Card in your computer. You can
purchase a special 4 line fully functional 1 Month rental trial license if you
want to use Acarda Messenger to make calls but are not ready to purchase a full
license. Please refer to Auto Dialer Pricing for more details.
More Acarda Messenger Auto Dialer Details:
PDF Product Sheet
Please note. Acarda Messenger can import approximately 16 million FTC DNC numbers into its Do Not Call database. If your DNC list is larger then please speak to us about your options.